Its not a difficult task to make your own weed Moon Rocks. Learn how to make Moon Rocks with your own cannabis, hash oil, and kief. Other names include Cannabis Caviar or whatever you want to call it. You might have gotten some moon rock weed from a close friend, or you might be among the privileged ones who have gotten some great cosmic kief-covered bud at a legal dispensary. This delightful cannabinoid-rich concoction’s power is determined by the strengths and synergies of the mixed ingredients.
A normal moon rock weighs in at around 50 percent THC and every moon rock comes with varied levels of result depending on the strains utilized, terpene and cannabinoid concentrations as well as the almost immeasurable synergism between the flower, hash, and kief you select. In addition, if you use products with a little bit of CBD; you can actually boost the experience with CBD’s coveted muscle- relaxing properties. At the moment, moon rocks are all the rage and you can get them pre-made virtually anywhere in legal cannabis states.
In spite of their name, Moon Rocks aren’t gotten from the actual rather; the origins are a bit hazy. The credit may go to the rapper Kurupt, who turned cannabis mogul and trademarked a line of Moon Rock called “Kurupt’s Moonrock.” If he didn’t concoct them, he undoubtedly helped put them on the map.
Weed Moon-Rocks is very powerful in potency. The inclusion of hash oil and kief will easily create super strong buds.
How To Make Moon Rocks Guide
- Glove up and pick out the buds you want to make into weed moon rocks. Put one of them in the glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Coat the bud with several drops of cannabis honey oil. Making use of the small paintbrush to rub a thin covering across each until entirely covered.
- Once the bud has oil you can sprinkle kief over it. Another option is rolling a cannabis bud with oil in kief. Replicate this action for every bud you’ve chosen to make into weed moon rock.
- Move to a sheet of parchment paper for it to harden for a few hours.
- As soon as the freshly made moon rocks had time to heal on parchment paper, you can smoke it.
Candidly, weed moon rocks are the most potent form of cannabis you’ll find anywhere. The reason for this is quite obvious, the combination creates a product with high THC. Just a puff or two could potentially send even the most seasoned pot smoker sky high.