Learn how to make weed gummies for the perfect stoner treat! Cannabis is one of the most used and popular drugs around the globe in 2022.
How To Make Weed Gummy Candy
However, smoking weed is not enough for a few of us and then we decided to try other methods of consumption. Smoking weed has become popular, but getting high from cannabis-infused food represents a healthier way to smoking and getting even higher.
That is why many people try to give a shot to weed edibles…
A reason that keeps people away from edibles is the flavor of weed on food. Even though it is a truth, we’ve decided to create this guide to make a potent and delicious weed gummies:
Preparation time: 45 minutes.
Serving size: 20 gummies.
Approximate dosage: 0.25 gr of weed per gummy
- Measuring cup
- Pan or cooking pot
- Spoon or Spatula
- Gummy molds
- Three tablespoons creamed honey
- Half cup of coconut water
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup tart cherry juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons of gelatin
- 5gr of your preferred strain weed
First off: YOU NEED TO DECARBOXYLATE THE WEED!
This is where many starters ruin their edibles; all edibles made of weed need a decarboxylate process to active THC totally.
Therefore, the first step is to decarboxylate your bud, without this elemental process, your edibles will have less potency and probably will not give you any effect.
Decarboxylation is a simple process that can be done virtually by anyone:
- Preheat your oven to 240º F or 115º C (Respect this or you’ll burn your bud)
- Break up cannabis into smaller pieces or put into a grinder and grind it gently.
- Put all cannabis in one layer on a rimmed baking sheet, make sure the pan is big enough to contain all your weed without spaces.
- Bake your bud for about 30 to 40 minutes stirring every 5-7
- You’ll know when you cannabis is decarboxylated when it gets a darker color, light to medium brown, watch it closely because this is where many people ruin their bud. Remove the baking sheet and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Once it is cooled, the final step is to put your bud in a food processor until it is coarsely ground.
First step: Cooking up the oil
Once the decarboxylation process is done, it is time to make the essential ingredient for the gummies infused in weed by cooking the dry and brown herb with oil. Cannabis oil is a highly concentrated cannabis extract so, you will be throwing away all the things you do not want and doesn’t have psychoactive effects in the process.
Cooking your own cannabis infused oil is the best option to keep it up with your medication and without any negative effect in your pocket.
THC Infused Gummies Instructions
In addition, it is not used only as an active component in the cannabis-infused gummies, it’s used in almost any kind of edibles: brownie, cakes, cookies, pancakes and even on French fries.
In theory, the perfect oil is the one that has high levels of saturated fat content. THC is not absorbed by water; it is only soluble in oils and other solvents. There are a bunch of ingredients such as Olive oil, peanut butter, vegetal oil, butter and coconut oil.
Infused Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is by far, the best oil to extract high-doses of THC by delivering strong marijuana infusions due to his high saturated fat content nature.
It is simple and everyone can do it at home:
- Before cooking it up, it’s optional to add some flavor and remove the taste of coconut (in case you don’t like it). Add to the ½ cup of coconut oil a tablespoon of sunflower lecithin to give it a good taste.
- Preheat the pan or cooking pot with coconut for 5 minutes at 150º and then add the natural decarboxylated bud you made before.
- Stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour.
- Turn off the cooking pot and allow the cannabis oil to cool down.
- Set up a strainer so its fits in a container and line it with a piece of cheesecloth.
- Let the plant matter pour the oil into the container and squeeze the cheesecloth to make sure you’re not wasting any oil. (You won’t believe how much oil you’ll get by squeezing)
- Pour the clear and potent cannabis oil into a jar, seal it and store in the fridge to use whenever you want.
At this point, we are making the gummy itself; it’s time to put all our efforts into a cooking pot to deliver a few potent and delicious gummies made with cannabis.
- Take a large bowl and whisk all the gelatin, juices, creamed honey and whatever you like for your gummies.
- Preheat your cooking pot at low heat with your cannabis oil.
- Add the gelatin bowl and stir every 5 minutes for about 20 minutes.
- Once all ingredients are completely dissolved, you can start pouring the gelatin into the molds with a large measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Let the mixture refrigerate for 1 hour before eating.