There’s nothing that brings you back to your beginner days quite like an apple pipe. If it’s been a while and you want to revisit old times by learning how to smoke out of an apple or how to make an apple pipe, we have you covered.
Smoking out of an apple is a unique a great way to enjoy your herb and it’s also really easy to do. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to make a pipe out of an apple. It’s a fun, simple, and only takes a couple minutes to get setup. Let’s do it.
Table of Contents
- What is an apple pipe?
- Why should you smoke out of an apple?
- Is smoking out of an apple healthy?
- Step by step instructions on making an apple pipe
- How to smoke out of an apple
What is an Apple Pipe?
An apple pipe is a type of smoking device that uses an apple as the bowl. The apple is hollowed out to create a bowl-like cavity, and a stem is inserted to act as a mouthpiece.
To smoke out of an apple pipe, you simply need to pack the bowl with your favorite smoking material and light it up. The apple will act as a natural filter, and the stem will draw the smoke up through the apple and into your mouth.
Apple pipes are easy to make and offer a unique smoking experience. Plus, they’re environmentally friendly since you’re just using an old piece of fruit!
Why Should You Smoke Out of an Apple?
Smoking out of an apple is a great way to enjoy your weed without any hassle. There’s no need to worry about dropping your lucky pipe and dealing with broken glass or cleaning up afterwards. Just enjoy your smoke and then throw the apple away when you’re done.
Plus, it’s a lot cheaper than buying a traditional pipe or bong.
Your apple pipe will cost you about $1.31 cents from the grocery store, where you traditional glass pipe can be ten times that price.
This makes an apple price a sneaky smart solution next time you want to smoke weed.
Is Smoking Out of an Apple Healthy?
So, is smoking out of an apple healthier for you than smoking out of a glass pipe? While there’s no definitive answer, using an apple pipe does have some advantages.
First, apples are made of natural materials, so they’re less likely to contain harmful chemicals than glass pipes. Second, smoking out of an apple is less likely to irritate your lungs than smoking out of a glass pipe. And finally, apples are biodegradable, so they won’t add to the growing problem of plastic pollution.
So if you’re looking for a healthier way to smoke, give smoking out of an apple pipe a try!
Step by Step Instructions on How to Make an Apple Pipe
- Start by finding a good apple. You want one that’s big enough to fit a bowl, but not so big that it’ll be difficult to take hits out of. Red apples tend to work best, but feel free to use whatever kind you have on hand.
- Cut off the top of the apple, making a small hole that goes all the way down to the core. Be careful not to make the hole too big, or else your hits will be weak and unsatisfying.
- Hollow out the inside of the apple, removing the flesh and seeds until you’re left with a clean shell. A spoon or melon baller works well for this step.
- Once your apple is hollowed out, it’s time to make the bowl. For this, you’ll need a sharp knife and a steady hand. Carefully carve out a small crater in the center of the apple, taking care not to puncture through the other side. The bowl should be deep enough to hold a good amount of weed, but not so deep that it’s tough to hit.
- And that’s it! Your apple pipe is now ready for use. Just pack it with some nice bud and enjoy!
How to Smoke Out of an Apple
If you’re looking for a unique way to smoke your weed, why not try smoking out of an apple? An apple pipe is easy to make, and it’s a great way to enjoy your favorite weed strain.
But what are the best weed strains to smoke out of an apple pipe? Here are three of our favorites:
- Blue Dream: This classic sativa-dominant hybrid is perfect for smoking out of an apple pipe. The sweet berry flavors of Blue Dream pair perfectly with the natural sweetness of the apple, and the uplifting effects will have you feeling nice and chill.
- Granddaddy Purple: Another great option for smoking out of an apple pipe is Granddaddy Purple. This indica-dominant strain has earthy and sweet flavors that complement the taste of the apple, and the relaxation effects will help you unwind after a long day.
- Sour Diesel: If you want a little bit of a heady high from your apple pipe, Sour Diesel is the way to go. This pungent and powerful strain has fuel-like flavors that mix well with the sweetness of the apple, and the cerebral effects will leave you feeling energized and motivated.
For a list of more cannabis strains to try out during you next session, visit our full library here.
Final Thoughts: How to Smoke Out of an Apple
All in all, smoking weed out of an apple is a fun, unique way to change up your normal cannabis routine. It’s also a great conversation starter – who knows, you might even make some new friends if you share this method of how to make an apple pipe with others!
If you’re looking to learn more about other fun ways to smoke weed, check out our full catalogue of unique ways to smoke. We cover everything from using fruit as a pipe (like we did here with apples) to modified bongs and beyond.