There are times when you need to make a lighter flame bigger. Maybe you’re trying to light a candle in the wind, maybe you’re trying to start a campfire, or maybe you have a deep bowl piece that requires a larger flame in order to smoke your bowl. In these cases, it’s helpful to know how to make a lighter flame bigger. We’re going to show you how to make your bic lighter flame bigger and some other lighter tricks and tips.
How to Make Your Lighter Flame Bigger
First off, let’s talk about how to make a lighter flame bigger. If you’re looking for the steps to pop off the lighter cage scroll down and we’ll show you. The easiest way though is to position the lighter away from you and point it slightly downward at an angle. This changes the dynamic of the flame and makes it larger. You can also use a piece of cardboard or tinfoil to direct and focus the flame for better control and heat output.
How to Make Your Bic Lighter Flame Bigger
Step 1: Gather your materials. You will need your Bic lighter, and a strong pointed object like keys, or tweezers.
Step 2: Remove the lighter cage. This is the metal piece that is in the center of your lighter wheel.
Step 3: Now, after the cage has been removed the lighter control should be visible. You just need to slide that control to increase the size of the flame.
Step 4: Once you have the lighter flame at the desired size, place the cage back on your lighter and make sure it is securely in place.
That’s all there is to making your bic lighter flame bigger! We hope this helps you out in those times when you need a bigger lighter flame for whatever reason.
Additional Lighter Tips and Tricks:
- Use caution whenever handling any type of lighter or fire source.
- Keep lighters away from children and pets at all times.
- Invest in a windproof lighter if you plan on using lighters outdoors often.
- Make sure that the area you are using the lighter in is safe and free of flammable materials.
- Use lighter fluid for extended burning time and better control of the flame size.
- Store lighters in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight or any other strong heat sources.
- Make sure to keep the lighter clean and free of debris that could cause it to malfunction.
- Always check your lighter after you are done using it to make sure there is no residual flame or sparks left over.
Lighter Flame Hacks
- Use a piece of cardboard or tinfoil to direct and focus the flame for better control and heat output.
- You can also use a magnifying glass in order to increase the size of the flame.
- If you want to add some flair, try adding lighter fluid around your lighter’s flame. This will make it look bigger and give off a larger light show.
How to supercharge a cheap lighter?
To supercharge a cheap lighter, you will need to remove the metal cage around the flame control. This will allow for maximum heat output and bigger flame size. See above for step by step instructions to supercharge a cheap lighter. Additionally, try adding lighter fluid or rubbing alcohol around the flame in order to get an even bigger flame size. Be sure to use caution when doing this as it can be dangerous if not done correctly.
By following these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to make your lighter flame bigger and have more control over its output. With all that said, always remember safety first when using lighters or other forms of fire!
We hope this guide on how to make your bic lighter flame bigger was helpful! Remember safety first when dealing with any fire source, and have fun!